With the primaries polls closed, it’s time to start preparing for the November general election. This election will be historic with close to 75% of registered voters being able to vote by mail this year, the highest it’s been in U.S. history. This large predicted turnout is due to many states...
The Digital Mailroom: What It Is, Why It’s Important and How to Get It
digital mailroom: a modernized mailroom that centers on automation and combines hardware, software and online solutions to reduce costs and improve incoming and outgoing mail processes
Tools to help you save money on...
- FedEx® added multiple Peak Surcharges to be applied as of June 8th, following UPS's example in late May 2020.
- FedEx's additional surcharges apply to their SmartPost®, oversized, and domestic residential packages.
- UPS’s additional surcharges apply to their Ground...
Improve document security, speed up production and create an ideal customer experience without IT involvement
Does this sound like you?
- I want to reduce manual tasks.
- I want to eliminate mail prep errors.
- I want to cut down on mail handling costs.
There are inherent challenges...