An Open Discussion on Bridging the Digital Divide, Maintaining the Continuity of Learning and Preparing for the 2020-2021 School Year
Join over 1,200+ educators and school administrators! Listen to our on-demand webinar featuring three educators who share distance learning success stories from last year, as well as strategies and plans for the new school year.
Guest Educators Share Strategies and Learnings:
- Empowering teachers, giving them access to the tools they need to deliver learning materials
- Executing a program that emphasizes curriculum and student needs
- Overcoming the digital divide with print materials (e.g., learning packets, supplementals)
- Preparing for a hybrid learning model for children without internet access
- Ensuring IEPs and other regulatory communications are sent