2023 UPS Rate Increase
December 14, 2022
|Printer Friendly »|
Mailing and shipping rate change season is here! UPS® announced their 2023 annual rate increase.
Effective December 27, 2022, these services will increase by an average of 6.9%:
- UPS SurePost
- Retail Rates
- UPS® Ground
- UPS Air
- International services
Additionally, also effective December 27, 2022:
- Scheduled Pickups Options will no longer vary by weekly billing total
- Late Payment Fee will increase from 6% to 8%
- Peak/Demand Surcharges will also be referred to as Demand Surcharges
- The list of ZIP codes aligned to certain zones will change
If you’re interested in getting the full details as well as reading the rate change documents, you can read the announcement on the UPS’s Rate Change Information website.
Stay up to date on the latest rate changes on our Postage Rate Hub. You can also keep up with the latest mailing, shipping, and rates by subscribing to our Newsletter.
- Dimensional (DIM) Weight FAQs
- 3 Ways to Reduce Shipping Costs
- Want an All-in-One Mailing and Shipping Solution? Get to Know S.M.A.R.T!
Manage all the new postage rates and save your budget.
The Quickest Way to Save on Shipping Costs? Rate Shop
Unlock the Best Rates, Get Advanced Tracking and Print Labels Fast
Neoship is the must-have multi-carrier shipping software for small and medium-sized businesses. Take time-consuming guesswork out of your day-to-day shipping and turn your postage meter into an all-in-one solution.
- News You Can Use (63)
- Did You Know? (41)
- Opinion (3)
- Mailing (126)
- Shipping (70)
- Rate Change (49)
- USPS (17)