Rate change season is here! UPS® announced their 2022 annual rate increase.
|Printer Friendly »|
On Oct 29, 2021 UPS® released the list of services that will be affected by their 2022 annual rate change.
The following changes will take effect on December 26, 2021:
- The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air, and International will increase an average of 5.9%.
- UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico will increase an average of 5.2%.
Additionally, effective January 9, 2022:
- Remote Area Surcharge and UPS On-Call Pickup will now apply to deliveries to certain ZIP Codes.
If you’re interested in getting the full details as well as reading the rate change documents, you can read the announcement on the UPS’s Rate Change Information website.
Stay up to date on the latest news around rate changes by signing up for news and updates on our Postage Rate Hub.
Get Shipping Discounts All Year Long!
Tired of surcharges? Want rates that are updated automatically? Want to compare prices? Rate shopping is one of the best ways to help your business save on shipping. You can rate shop, compare pricing and get commercial discounts all year long with shipping software like Neoship. In fact, you can save 40% on Priority Mail costs!
Let's Revolutionize Your Mailroom
S.M.A.R.T. combines cutting-edge mailing and shipping technologies to create an all-in-one solution for businesses.
- Powerful mailing options and access to postage discounts
- Shipping integrations, like rate shopping and remote file extracts
- Postal account reporting and chargeback accounting features
- Advanced tracking and reporting history