USPS, FedEx and UPS 2023 Holiday Shipping Deadlines: When Is the Last Day to Ship?
November 1, 2023
|Printer Friendly »|
When Is the Last Day to Ship Before the Holiday?
At Quadient, we want to make sure your gifts and packages will get delivered on time for the Holiday. Ensure you get everything mailed and shipped on time with our deadlines below. But don't forget: the earlier you send, the better. Happy holidays and happy mailing!
2023 USPS® Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Recommended send-by dates for expected delivery before December 25 (excluding Alaska & Hawaii)
- USPS Retail Ground® Service: Dec. 16
- First-Class Mail® Service: Dec. 16
- Priority Mail® Service: Dec. 18
- Priority Mail Express® Service: Dec. 20
For a full list of USPS® deadlines check out the USPS® Holiday Shipping Deadlines.
2023 FedEx® Shipping Deadlines
- FedEx Ground®: Dec. 15 (5-Day Shipping) to Dec. 21 (1-Day Shipping)
- FedEx Ground® Economy: Dec. 13
- FedEx Same Day®: Dec. 22
- FedEx Express Saver®: Dec. 19
- FedEx International: Details here
2023 UPS® Shipping Deadlines
U.S Domestic recommended last days to ship for Dec. 24 delivery:
- UPS Ground: Details here
- 3-Day Select: Dec. 19
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Dec. 20
- UPS Next Day Air: Dec. 21
- UPS International: Details here
For a full list of UPS deadlines check out the UPS 2023 Year-End Holiday Schedule.
Please note, that these dates are for an estimated delivery time and therefore are not a guarantee. The actual delivery date is dependent on multiple conditions such as origin and destination.
- Dimensional (DIM) Weight FAQs
- 3 Ways to Reduce Shipping Costs
- Want an All-in-One Mailing and Shipping Solution? Get to Know S.M.A.R.T!
The Quickest Way to Save on Shipping Costs? Rate Shop
Unlock the Best Rates, Get Advanced Tracking and Print Labels Fast
Neoship is the must-have multi-carrier shipping software for small and medium-sized businesses. Take time-consuming guesswork out of your day-to-day shipping and turn your postage meter into an all-in-one solution.