The High Cost of Bad Addresses
Did you know that about 1.4 billion mail pieces a year are marked “return to sender,” costing mailers roughly $20 billion? Handling returned mail reactively is an expensive strategy… e-Validate can make the process proactive by ensuring addresses are correct before you mail or ship. This results in improved cash flow, reduced operational expenses and higher customer satisfaction for your business.
Best of all, e-Validate is so simple that anyone in your organization can use it. Here’s how it works… Just upload your address list file, map fields and run the address checker. All it takes is a few clicks – no downloads or training required.
- Analyze each address to determine if the USPS® recognizes it as valid and deliverable, and if your intended recipient still resides there
- Auto-correct invalid addresses
- Download new addresses for recipients who have moved
- Enhance contact data by adding phone numbers, verifying email addresses and more
- Produce an easy-to-read report so you can update your database quickly and accurately