January 2023 FedEx Rate Increase
November 8, 2022
We’ve entered rate change season! At Quadient, we’ve been staying on top of all the news so we can bring you the highlights and keep you in the know. We want to make sure your business can get ahead of the changes.
- Effective Jan. 2, 2023, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Freight rates will increase.
- FedEx Express package and freight standard list rates, and FedEx Ground standard list rates will increase an average of 6.9%
- Pricing for FedEx One Rate will change.
- There will be also changes to shipping surcharges and fees that may apply to your shipment and affect your total shipping rate.
- Late fees will increase for parcel shipments.
Looking for a printable 2023 FedEx Rate Guide? Click here.
- Dimensional (DIM) Weight FAQs
- 3 Ways to Reduce Shipping Costs
- Want an All-in-One Mailing and Shipping Solution? Get to Know S.M.A.R.T!
Manage all the new postage rates and save your budget.
The Quickest Way to Save on Shipping Costs? Rate Shop
Unlock the Best Rates, Get Advanced Tracking and Print Labels Fast
Neoship is the must-have multi-carrier shipping software for small and medium-sized businesses. Take time-consuming guesswork out of your day-to-day shipping and turn your postage meter into an all-in-one solution.