10 Ways the USPS® Can Sweeten Up Your Summer
June 4, 2018
|Printer Friendly »|
The USPS® is marking the start of summer with a whiff of nostalgia as they release their first scratch-and-sniff stamps. These “Frozen Treats” feature colorful ice pops and will have a secret scent that will be revealed at a dedication ceremony June 20th. In honor of this release we are listing ten ways the USPS® can help your business and make summer a bit sweeter.
- Buy some scratch-and-sniff stamps and get in touch with your inner child.
- USPS® delivers every day.... Even Saturdays, at no extra charge!
- Keep packages under 1lb and pay less with ounce-based pricing by USPS®.
- Know when it pays to downsize...the shape of your mailpiece can determine the price you pay.
- Ever heard of Commercial Base Pricing? It's a no-brainer.
- Create a "mail moment" with your customers with USPS® Mail Design Analysts = Free Advice.
- Save big on big mailings with Marketing Mail, starting at 200 pieces.
- Heavy package? No worries. "If it fits, it ships" when you use Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes.
- Ever hear of Parcel Select? It's one of the least expensive ground services.
- Track packages and preview mail with Informed Delivery…for free